Thursday, May 10, 2007

Working....

I am currently working at my auntie's company, as in she is working in the company and not she owning the company. It is a shipping services company and also an MNC, i think this company is enjoying great sales and profits, and business is super brisk. Today is my fifth day of work and i must say that this is quite an interesting job so far...but a bit mundane.oh ya, forgot to say that i am working with my cousin too...so its quite fun and that boring, only short coming is that i am going to miss many meetings of my union camp, as a councillor.

My company is situated near Clementi and thus it is quite near my house...i would have thought that i would be working at central area so that i can have lunch with dar everyday but ...now i have lunch with my relatives everyday...haha....oh...i just watched Spiderman3...not exactly just but one day after its release in Singapore. I must say that it is a nice show. I am a spidey fan myself and i think even though the casts are not say are very very good looking, their acting skills are credible enough for the price of the ticket. Another thing is that the show is long, approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, thus for some cheapo movie-goers who cant stand short 1 hour 20 min movies, this is a must-see movie...haha oh ya, back to my job, i am currently working in the customer service department, same as my aunite and my cousin...basically my job scope is to prepare quotations and do orders for the never ending source of customers...the first few days was interesting but soon i realised that everyday is just yet another of these days..(CRAP, wat am i talking about? lol, anyway, you do get the idea) Then now, my typing skills seem to have improvd tremendously and i can key in numbers without looking at the key pad le....lol, actually nothing to be proud of...however, working is really quite tiring especially when you are staring at the dumb computer screen for almost the whole day...going to pantry and the toilet has become very enjoyable...hmm...

oh ya, Hello Kitty and my cousin Chingz have gone to USA, Paramount, Virginia..Woootz....hope they are having fun there and take care over there...god bless...oh ya, heizz is also going to PARIS soon...omg!!! so good, go there and have lotsa fun while i slogging it out in this office....oh ya talking about office, i am rather excited by the prospect of moving office which would take place next week...its not exactly moving to somewhere else, just shifting to a bigger office in a building beside this present building...the furniture are all new and very nice...the chair is big and comfy and the table is bigger compared to the present one....where the print-outs will always cover up the whole table....gosh...now is lunch time again...yeah...a well-deserved break...shall continue after break...

haha...i am back from my break....just walk a long distance to a food centre to eat fried fish ee -mee...yummy!!!!wow....i think when working, really cant act hardworking, i finished my work quickly and went around asking for more work then they(the permanent workers)suddenly showered me with tons of quotations and orders again...gosh...but now i am free again...i am trying to push myself to finish fast so that i can relax around and blog. But, the dilemma is that having nothing to do is really unbearable...lol....but i am not going to let them push all the work to me...so i shall act busy!!!!!haha....okie...time to go toilet, dunnoe why since i start working, i keep wanting to go toilet to pee...maybe is the weather...the air-con here is really cold man!!!need to wear jacket....speaking about jacket, i am wearing that adidas white jacket which heizu gave to me!!!

No comments: