Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bonjour from Paris !








heizu's first ever flight in her entire life and she must say she is very lucky to be able to step her foot on paris! baizu is so right when he said that it's very nice up there and the plane ride will be exciting. And I must thank dar, jaclyn, lynn, and diya for sending me/ lending me things / staying over to accompany me despite having work the next day / driving me to the airport / buying me the super great sweets that accompanied me on my flight and most importantly giving me the strength n courage to step out to the outside world. As much as i was anticipating the trip, i cannot deny that for the past few days i was feeling a certain amout of anxiety in me as it was after all my first flight and i simply did not know what to expect. but it was all worth it when i first felt the plane lift off...heh heh i can fly ( haha pigs can fly!!!!) however, the plane ride was super long and i really could not fall asleep so i did what pigs usually do - LOOK OUT FOR THE MEALS



LOOk at those food...super nice sia but i think a bit the too much, but amzingly quite a number of passengers FINISHed up all the food.. haha but i din finish..it's simply too much. but i still like the food.

Hee anw it's 11.44pm over here at paris. I'm currently in my hotel room blogging and the temp outside is cool...shall blog more tm got to finish up my $8 baguette and sleep ...

Miss baizu...wondering how's he doing in his chalet??? Miss my parents a lot too. i saw this little kid on the plane with his mother who was soothing him to sleep...and i miss my mama...

Anw just heard from my fren that she paid s$16 for chinese cai fan in Paris...She ate broccoli, bean sprouts (with 2 HALFS of a prawn) and noodles...and she insist that it tastes good....HAHA

okie time to sleep....

No comments: