Monday, July 23, 2007

2nd day at the city of romance...




PART 1 of DAY 2
Day 2 in Paris was a day filled with much walking and the taking of photos... haha as this is heizu speaking, haha the first part of it mainly consists of the food we eat and some scenery. Part 2 is coming very soon...pls await for it's arrival..


haha i cant explain my joy of seeing MCDONALDS...the macs here is quite similar to singapore. they even have a mc cafe beside it haha. but what really caught my attention was the very cool mcflurry...too bad i cant eat it tt day....

haha that's some of my travel mates: kym, baojun, baojun's bf - stefan and stefan's fren who stayed in paris. haha he was our guide for the day. seriously must thank him for bringing us to so many different places
that's me and grace!!! as usual, we were tryin to zi pa...quite successful attempt. The four ladies @ arc de triomphe

The LV flagship store. it was like super crowded. i guess it's cheaper over here in paris but then again LV is NOT cheap haha.


Hermes store for baizu...i took this photo for u..

haha yes you are right! that's my lunch... MUSSELS!!!! my fav! and they are super fresh and succulent. There were a total of 65 of them i think...can u imagine!!?? but of cos i din finish them all by myself. i shared my lunch with grace. anw this restaurant is called leon's and it's actually like a franchise in paris. there are several stores all over paris and their ads are all over the metros... simply make me happy when i take the trains to the different places. hah i am seriously thinking of franchising this store to singapore...ooh such nice food should exist in singapore!!!
haha okie it's pretty late now...got to wake up super duper early for my conference tm...everyone's in bed now and i m making much noise haha but guess what...there are people below my hotel creating a din and the worse thing is i cant understand a single word that they are saying and now they are blasting music...my oh my... hope i can sleep...
heizu

No comments: